- Please confirm whether the device is powered.
- Please confirm whether the device power or network availability has been disconnected or cut off. If so, please resolve then check whether the appears online after 2 minutes.
- Please confirm whether the device was manually reset. If so, this will cause the device to state "offline". You need to remove the device from the Interactive Home app then add it again. (Device Removal Method: Open the App and select the offline device, click "..." or pen button in the top right-hand corner, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "remove device")
- Please confirm your network is stable. (Check methods: put your smartphone or smart tablet beside your device and make sure they’re in the same network environment, try and load a website to judge if the network can be used.)
- Confirm whether the home WI-FI network is normal, or whether the WI-FI name and password have been modified. If so, remove the device and add it again or adjust WI-FI credentials accordingly.
NOTE: 5G WI-FI is temporarily not supported, only 2.4G Wi-Fi can be used.
If the network is normal, but the device is still offline, check if you have exceeded your wifi connection limit (Max 250 devices). Please restart the router, wait 3 minutes and observe the status of the device.
If all is normal after these checks, please provide your account information, your router model number, your country and the fault device id (Found in device settings, select affected device, -> "…" top right-hand corner -> Select "Device Information" -> Copy "Device ID") (send E-mail to：firstname.lastname@example.org ), provide all necessary information and we will handle it ASAP.