Using Siri to trigger automation, devices and smart scenes allow the IOS user to control all devices in their home using voice.
Complete your product set up in the Interactive Home App
Complete the device's networking configuration according to the prompts in the app
Note: Your device's actions you would like to trigger will be added to a "Smart Scene" in which you connect your Siri voice phrase to.
Configure Smart Scene
Once your device has been successfully configured, please follow these steps:
- Open the Interactive Home App
- Select "Smart" in the bottom navigation bar
- Select the "+" in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Scene"
- Edit the scene name
- Under "Cary out the following actions" select "Add Action" or the "+"
- Select your desired action (Device, Delay, or trigger automation)
- To add more devices please go back to Step 6 and repeat
- Once all actions have been added select "Set Siri Triggering Scenario"
- Select the red record button and record your specific Siri trigger phrase, then select "Done"
- Select whether you want this smart scene to show up on the home page of not with the toggle "Show on the homepage"